SUPER PACKABLE, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT MOUNTAIN TREK PANTS
Designed to pack small so you can travel light. The Terra Pack Pants define weight saving simplicity with four pockets, ankle adjustment and a removable belt. Tailored for high step movement and all day comfort, you can wear them either trekking in Peru, climbing in Squamish or on the long journey home.
Fabric: Cotton-feel TACTEL¨
Zips: YKK reverse coil
Weight (approx.): 282g / 9.9oz (M)
Waist : S-30in, M-32in, L-34in, XL-36in
Inside Leg : S-28", M-29", L-30", XL-31"
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Travel
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel TACTEL¨ fabric
- Twin needle sewn seams for extra durability
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric, with repairable button fastening
- Zippered fly and removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
Two zipped hand pockets and zippered rear pocket for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Zipped thigh pocket for venting and storage
Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
UPF 40+ protection
- Includes a MONTANE¨ stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
104g/m_ lightweight nylon TACTEL¨ plain weave with 'cotton-feel'
DWR finish with a spray rating of grade four
Dense weave gives a wind resistance of 10ft_/min
Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild detergent. MONTANE¨ recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE¨ recommends Nikwax TX Direct.