The Manaslu is our new ‘go to pack’ that delivers function and versatility while always looking dynamite. Be it a wild camp on a remote beach or six months on the sub-continent, the Manaslu delivers serious camp vibes kudos for those who want technical gear that really works.
The cleverly designed Axiom 5 back system provides you with our simplest ever back-length adjustment technology, while the rotating hipbelt provides stability if the terrain becomes challenging. You will also appreciate the ventilated spacer-mesh back, especially in warmer climates and the high specification foam in lumbar will help support those heavy loads as you carry your gear to a remote mountain camp.
Travelling can be tough going and the rugged ripstop fabric construction will protect the pack from rough campsite grounds or rougher transport baggage holds. The front and lower access to your gear is smart thinking as is the stow- away raincover for that unexpected downpour. With a front stash pocket for easy access to your snacks and maps and strong daisy chain lash points that are perfect for carrying a portable solar panels to keep you charged up and connected; Simply put, you are camp vibes ready with this backpack.
Capacity : 65 + 10L
Dimension :77 x 40 x 30cm
- Load-lifting handle
- Strong lash points allow you to add items to the outside of the pack
- Front and lower entry gives wide access to the contents
- Front stash pocket for quick access
- Hipbelt pockets
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- key clip
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Accessory straps
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Front entry can be accessed whilst poles are stowed
- Inside / outside lower compression on stretch side pocket